Monday, January 15, 2007

Borat????

I found this movie online and watched it tonight. I will say that I had no idea what to expect and I had an idea that I wouldn't like it.

I could not quit laughing. I really enjoyed it, and normally this would not be my kind of movie.

I watched The Illusionist earlier tonight and really like it-one of the best movies I have seen in awhile. An American Haunting-not so much.

Nacho Libre had a few funny scenes but overall I didn't care for it.

The Descent was gory and scary but I liked it-the gore was extra gory and the scare factor was amped up because I felt the claustrophobia!

I hope everyone is having a great week :)

3 comments:

JC said...

Thanks goodness for videos!
Y'all have been getting a second dusting of snow and ice I hear! Austin was really nice today - suppose to have gotten up into the 60's and Sunny....
not saying it rub it in, just to let you know....and I really hate this song, but like the musical..."The sun will come up, tomorrow".

JC said...

Oops forgot the make the other comments, Borat - yes there were some disturbing scenes, but actually funny.
Nacho Libre was another I wasn't sure I would like, but did.
Went out to see 'Night at the Museum' - not my choice, I wanted to wait for the video - but was good

letti said...

i didn't think i had a strong enuff stomach to continue watching Borat after like 20 minutes.. *hangs head in shame*