You can blame this on Ginger!
1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No, I have never wanted to try.
3. Do you own a gun?
No, I used to.
5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
6. What do you think of your friends?
Most of the I trust and respect, some I have learned the hard way that I shouldn't have.
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I don't really have a favorite, I like some of the traditional ones, but mostly the upbeat kind.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Diet Coke and water.
9. Do you do push-ups?
Not in a long time.
10. Have you ever done ecstacy?
No, I haven't wanted to either.
11. Are you vegitarian?
No, I love all vegetables though.
12. Do you like painkillers?
Yes, more than I should probably!
3. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don't have one.
14. Do you own a knife?
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
No, unless I am tired I don't have trouble concentrating.
16. Date Of Birth?
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1. What to buy for Christmas presents
2. What movie to watch next
3. Organize some clutter that has been building up
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
groceries, scratch off lotto ticket and a Christmas tree.
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
Diet Coke, water, milk, Diet Dr. Pepper, and green tea.
20. What time did you wake up today?
I stayed up very late/early last night so I got up around 5pm
21. Current hair?
22. Current worry?
23. Current hate?
Most reality shows.
24. Favorite place to be?
25. Least favorite place to be?
Any store that is packed.
26. Where would you like to go?
Europe, there are many places I'd like to see again as well as some new places. I have also had an urge to go somewhere in the South Pacific lately.
27. Do you own slippers?
Yes, I don't wear them much, I have taken to wearing flip-flops around the house though.
28. What do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Living in the same town, maybe in a bigger house.
29. Do you burn or tan?
I sunburn easily.
30. Last thing you ate?
A hot dog with chili.
31. Would you be a pirate?
No, I'm a landlubber.
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
Last night I had a beer.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I didn't have the childhood fear of monsters, but I did hate going to sleep-I fought it tooth and nail-I hated thinking I was going to miss something.
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
I listened to a funny skit on the Bob & Tom show.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
The only ones that I remember are some red white and blue sheets I had.
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
When I was 8 I climbed a stack of piled firewood that promptly gave way and my inner upper arm got cut open from the spikes on top of a chain link fence. I had to get 26 stitches.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
41. Who is your loudest friend?
42. Who is your most silent friend?
Ginger, at least in the meaning as I talk to her more on IM than voice wise.
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
Not that I am aware of.
44. Do you wish on stars?
Yes, sometimes on the first star I see at night if I am feeling sentimental or superstitious.
45. What is your favorite book?
I have too many favorite books to list.
46. What is your favorite candy?
Charleston Chew, Skor, Hershey Kisses with almonds, and Snickers.
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
I have never thought of having a wedding, but if I did I think it would be "At Last" by Etta James.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Something upbeat and hopeful.
49. What were you doing 12AM last night?
Talking to Ginger on the phone I think. Either that or reading.
50. Do you love someone?
Lots of someones.