Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back at home

We were able to pick Sissy up from the Vet Wednesday and she was so happy to see us and even happier to be back home. She is still confined to her crate and will have to be for the next few weeks. She still isn't walking but is showing signs of muscle tone in her back legs and will support her weight on her back legs. 3 times a day I have to do some exercise therapy and she seems to be doing better with it. Her attitude is that nothing happened and she still wants to go go go so that is a plus.

The other dogs want to be near her, but I have to keep them away in case they jump on her and hurt her staples. I'm hoping to see some definite feeling back by at least a month and walking within 3 weeks. Time will tell.

I had a good Friday-I got the $3,000 check that I won from Digital Insights in the mail and I'm expecting to see the $1200 that I won from Albertson's in next week!

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

You sure are good at winning stuff! I'm sure it's because you're willing to spend the time and effort it takes to enter all of them.

JC said...

Glad to hear all the babies are home safe and sound...
So has it started Snowing there yet? The weather men here in Austin have been talking about it since Monday! Yet, through the day, the accumulation projection has been going down for us. The evening news is saying Houston may get 5 inches!