Monday, August 21, 2006

Job Front

I put in a few applications last week. I had an interview today for one place and got an email from another place wanting to know when I would be available for an interview with them. So hopefully I'll find something out soon.

It has been raining here for the last week on and off-it has been really nice. It's been raining here all morning and making me want to go take a nap!

The grandbaby is doing well, the bruises from the forceps are going away and the jaundice is gone.

I have been winning a few things lately, the biggest in awhile was the Ipod from Focus Dailies contact lenses.

my pillow and the rain are calling me for a nap-I hope everyone is having a great Monday.

2 comments:

JC said...

Sorry to hear you are still job hunting, I thought you had a fairly good lead on one. Good Luck, there must be a good one coming you rway

Anonymous said...

Glad the grandbaby is doing well!
I haven't even bothered putting applications and resumes in for awhile; I had over 20 out, and within a two-month frame of time, got two rejection letters. Out of all that.
I figure, when we need it most, it'll happen!