Thursday, August 09, 2007

Life

Not much has been going on, nothing to write about anyway.

Work has been busy and productive. Our weather has been in the upper 90's and low 100's, but today around 5 PM it started clouding up and has been raining on and off since then. It has been nice.

Football season started it seems, ugg. I am not a football fan and Rick is on cloud 9 watching it right now while I would rather catch a rerun of Friends that I have seen at least 8 times!

The porch birds have grown up and are flying around, they still return to the nest to sleep at night. It's comical to see 5 grown birds that are bigger than the parents crammed into the one nest! The parents roost on a couple of random nails that I never pulled since they seem to like them.

I hope everyone has a great weekend :)

1 comment:

JC said...

you're building up quite an extended family there...
what are they going to do next year, do the baby come back to wehre they were born or just the adults?