Friday, December 09, 2005

Yappy puppies and 2 wins..

I think I ended up with about 3 hours of sleep today. I had to bring the puppies in since our temp got down to -2 F last night. They will sleep for about an hour, play for 2 hours and yap for the rest of the time. If they weren't so cute.....

I found homes for 2 of them and I had homes for the 2 left but they both fell through, hopefully someone will want them soon. Who wouldn't want these cuties: (the 2 on the right-temporarily named Yip and Yap) They are Pitbull/Dachsund mix-



After entering all my daily contests I won another King Kong poster from Coca Cola and a $10 old navy gift card on instant wins. These small wins are keeping me going! Now if I could win a luxury vacation or a car!

Here are the links if you feel lucky:
King Kong and Old Navy

The King Kong instant win requires a UPC code from a cup, but if you don't have one you can click somewhere and have one emailed to you. Good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the wins! Where did the puppies come from? (Yeah, I know, don't end in a preposition!).
Maybe both vacation and car?! Why not think big?! I don't know if I could take a puppy anymore; my dogs were full grown when I got them, and are still a handful!
I liked "We Were the Mulvaneys." I like a lot of Joyce Carol--but I don't like some, too. "Bellefleur" is good, too. Sim

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff! CONGRATS on your wins!! It feels good to win, even the small stuff!! I love hearing about others wins and it sounds like you won a lot of good ones in the past years!! A good friend of mine won a car a couple weeks ago...boy am I envious! ONE OF THESE DAYS I will get the BIG one, I hope! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog! I have 3 of them actually...but I post my wins in a seperate one. :) Going now to enter my dailies & hopefully I'll have some new wins to post today today lol! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Thanks again for visiting my blog & stop by anytime! :)

Angie :)

letti said...

awww..what lovely babieS!!!!! I've been trying the two competitions too..so far haven't been lucky with Kong, but i'll keep trying! :) Merry Christmas :) *hugs*