Thursday, November 09, 2006

A good day

I enjoyed the first day at work. There is a lot to learn, but it is mainly figuring out the system of how things work and where things are. Most of the stuff I need to do, I have done in the past-a quarterly newsletter, keeping up with several databases, billing, maintaining files, etc.

The lady I work for is really nice, easy going and not a micro-manager. She made me feel really welcome. There are a few other offices in the same building that we aren't affiliated with and they all made me feel welcome too.

I had a cold for the first part of the week and now I have the chest/nasal congestion left over. Luckily the sore throat only lasted one day. I am able to function but I feel like I'm in a fog. The "non-drowsy" sinus pill I took earlier made me drowsy. When I got home I took a mucinex and it knocked me out for about an hour.

I'm still surprised over the election results! I hope everyone had a chance to go vote.

Have a great weekend :)

No comments: