Monday, June 13, 2005

Almost, but not quite...

I have had quite a few calls on my vacant rentals, but so far nothing concrete.

I did have to turn one away due to a felony assault that they "forgot" to disclose. I probably would have rented to them otherwise. I have 2 interested in the smaller one and one guy that was supposed to call back tonight, but never did. Thanks again Georgianna for the help.

I didn't get picked for jury duty, but then felt horrible and stayed in bed afterwards. Rick has been sick with something similar. I feel better now, but he is still not 100%.

The birds under my porch have been busy feeding the 6 hungry nestlings. We sat on the porch earlier watching the male and female make many trips back and forth as our neighbors across the way slowly hack down their beautiful evergreens.

My eyelid tic is back. I thought it was gone for good. I can't pinpoint any one thing that could have brought it back although I have been feeling blue-ish and moody. I hope it runs its course soon since it is more annoying than the cause usually!

Off to do laundry-I hope everyone had a great monday :)

1 comment:

Book Bums said...

I had that same problem. My husband suggested that I start taking a vitamin called Ocuvite (I get ours at Costco but I'm sure you can get it at any drugstore). It seems to have really helped...just a suggestion...