Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The last few days....

My weekend was good, didn't really do anything that I should have done and lazed around instead.

Sunday I went and got a snazzy grill for Rick. It took forever to put together since I'm not one to follow directions! I had it all together and then realized it was on backwards and the propane tank wouldn't reach the intake valve. So I had to take it all apart and start over. But once we got it all done, it worked like a charm.

The gaggle of drag queens were outside so it felt like I had an audience! When I got done and was cleaning up the trash I hear "yayyyyyyyy, you got it all together! When is dinner?" I stood there frozen until I hear laughing and one of them says "just kidding, we are performing tonight and have to get our wigs ready."

They haven't been too bad, more amusing than anything. I get home from work one day last week and see a fuschia dress drip drying in the breeze on their front porch. And if they hadn't moved in I never would have seen a grown man sashaying in daisy dukes while mowing!

Monday I worked for a few hours and spent the rest of the day on the golf course for a fund raiser. It was hot but breezy, a beer cart came around every so often and I had great company.

I've been working on a new blog on a place a friend suggested called livejournal. I was leary of switching but she was relentless and even paid for a year subscription for it! So I have been playing with a layout and slowly getting used to it. Once I get it to my liking I'll post the link and see what everyone thinks.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is having a great week :)

No comments: