Friday, January 20, 2006

Inked and loving it...

I have been wanting to get another tattoo for awhile and for some reason tonight was the night that I decided to go and get one.



This is my 3rd one and probably before the year is over I'll have some more. This one is sort of something for me as well as one for my brother who passed away last November.

He had about 15 of them and I had always wanted to go get one with him and always thought there would be another day to do that. Tonight I started thinking about that and how I took for granted that when I was ready he would be there.

I'm sure some or most of my friends and family think I'm a little nutty for doing so but hey, I have no regrets for this tattoo, future tattoos or the nipple ring I haven't told them about!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

4 comments:

The Persian said...

Awesome Tatoo..I love it! I'm sorry about your brother, he's with ya guy, and will be always.

:)

Anonymous said...

I like the tat; I've been wanting one (or two, or three)for years now; but I'm notoriously cheap--and they're kinda costly. But I may go ahead and do it, anyway. Especially if they give some sort of discount!

Zenia said...

Oh my gosh that looks painful!

letti said...

wow, that looks like it just got done when you photographed it. Pretty cool though...although i'm terribly afraid of geckos