Monday, April 16, 2007

Food O

Rick bought some of this extreme dark chocolate earlier while we were fighting the crowds at wally world and couldn't wait until we got into the car to rip one open and eat it. He ripped one open and ate it-I thought he was going to pass out, he was moaning like Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally!

I like chocolate, but I'm not a choco-holic. I tried a bite and it just didn't do it for me. I have been trying to think of what food has this effect on me since then and I can't think of any food I like THAT much.

Our weather this weekend was wacky. We had a huge storm Friday night with 95mph winds that knocked down huge trees North of town, ripped roofs off of buildings and blew car windows out. Then Saturday it snowed all day. Sunday it was windy and cooler and then today it was nice and springlike! Tomorrow it is supposed to storm again.

I finally got my taxes done and was pleasantly surprised I got money back! I suspected I would have to pay in and put it off until the last minute.

I hope everyone is having a great week :)

No comments: