Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back Home

The last day we called in for an extended checkout until 6pm and wondered around the beach some more. We had a great last lunch at Burgers in Paradise and wondered around the beach some more.

Finally we slowly wandered back to the hotel to clean up for the trip home and get everything organized. I had packed most everything the night before thankfully!

From our balcony we saw a bunch of sea turtles out from the beach a bit. I think they might have been there the whole time but we didn't notice them. I have a thing about heights so I didn't look straight down much. Actually I think twice. I was talking to my friend Ginger when we first got there and I looked down-I think she could hear the panic in my voice!

The flights were fine, I was able to sleep a bit. We got in at about 12:45pm central time and I had to work the next day. It was tough. I am slowly losing my sunburn. Rick had an extra 2 days off to recover. I'm still in shock I think!

I'll post the last of the pictures this weekend and maybe a video or two.

I hope everyone is having a great week so far :)

1 comment:

JC said...

Thanks for sharing your trip and experiences... it was heartwarming to hear all the fun times you were having as we were slaving away at our desks at work...