Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More of Waikiki

We walked towards Diamond Head today and stopped at the zoo, aquarium and walked along the beach. The zoo is the best one I have ever been at-the grounds were amazing with all of the beautiful plants and trees.

I was erasing a blurred picture off of my memory card and accidentally erased ALL the pictures on my memory card-I felt sick at my stomach until I remember that I had uploaded the pictures onto my laptop the night before. I still lost a few pictures from that day but made them up on the walk back to the hotel.

You can point your camera anywhere and take a great picture here. It's beautiful here with the water, lush plant life and the beach.

Tomorrow we plan on heading the other way down Kalakeanua Blvd. and see Iolani Palace, the memorials at Pearl Harbor and take a tour of the Dole Plantation.











No comments: