Thursday, November 11, 2004

Creating a blog was easy.....

Writing one is hard! I decided today to create a blog, a journal. Not sure why. Several of my friends have them so why can't I! ? It will be just a peek in to my daily routine, my daily rut. Maybe someone will read this and learn from my mistakes.

I am currently remodeling a house. I have a long row to hoe to get it done (can you tell I'm from Texas!). Before I can begin on starting to paint etc., I have to clean it from top to bottom. It is pretty nasty with those smells that belong in places that shall not be named. I love hardwood floors and was very excited to find that the floors under the carpet were in great shape and just need a light sanding and a few coats of sealer. As I was scrubbing the nasty toilet today I had a horrible thought: first: that I was scrubbing the toilet, and second: after I spend a few weeks remodeling I have to pack my apartment (I'm living in one of my rental four-plexes) and move all my crap over! No rest for the wicked.

Just for fun, here is a link that I check out daily for news and fun:

linkfilter

Friday is here thank goodness!

No comments: