Saturday, November 13, 2004

Snow Day

Our forcast called for 6 inches of snow, I think we are going to get that and more. It is the fluffy flakes which I love. It is a great day to cuddle up with blankets and watch movies!

I went over to a friends house yesterday to un-hijack his computer. He had several things controlling his computer that he inadvertantly got by installing programs with spyware in them. He had 100+ instances of spyware and over 140 viruses. His computer is an up to date newer computer and it was running like it was from the dark ages. If you are having the same trouble, here are some great resources to getting rid of all that and claiming your computer back:

Answers that work-looking at your start up list

Great Downloads

Free Virus scan

More Great Downloads

Q&A Forum with lots of help


I am by no means a proffessional, but these places pointed me in the right direction and provided tons of valuable information and my computer is working pretty good right now. Leave a comment if you have any questions or need additional information.

Have a great day :)

No comments: