Monday, November 15, 2004

Rainy days and Monday???

What a cliche that is! But it is rainy and foggy today which didn't make me want to do anything but laze around.

I did get some things done on the house today-I measured for all the things that were on my "to buy" list. I will get my butt over there tomorrow and work dangit. I did do a little bit of work-I work for a friend of mine that sells celebrity photographs on Ebay. Check it out if you are in the mood for celebrity candid photos, they have lots of them.

Here are a few interesting things I found on the internets today:

Ever wonder if plants grow better if you talk to them?

A man set himself on fire Monday just outside a White House gate and repeatedly yelled "Allah Allah" after Secret Service officers put out the flames and one held him facedown on the sidewalk.

How well do you know the locations of all 50 states? Try this interactive test to find out. I got 92% accuracy with an average of 11 miles off.

Who knew that this was a problem so widespread that it had its own organization? I guess I was lucky to escape this trauma as a child.

I'll leave you with another picture of my dog Petey.



Hope everyone had a good monday :)


No comments: