Monday, November 29, 2004

Is it really almost December???

Where did the year go??

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I ate too much and bummed around all day. I went to Rick's family dinner for the first time and it turned out pretty good, I was a bit nervous of how my being there would be taken. Other than his Dad not saying one word to me or looking at me, it turned out great. I even made everyone who cooked sit down and eat dessert while I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen!

We got a lot more done on the house this weekend too. Now it is down to the painting and hardwood floors and then I get to pack, oh boy. Luckily I had a few friends offer, I repeat offer to help move! I didn't even have to ask so that was nice. I always try to help people move that need it, so maybe my moving day karma caught up with me :)

Rick's surgery is this coming Thursday, so I don't think we will get much done for a few days after that since I get to play nurse :O Now I just have to find my uniform and white comfy shoes! Do we still have to wear the white hat??!!

There is a summit on just about everything these days!

A great site for us bibliophiles.

Snow White moonlighting?

Watermelons can be huge, tiny, square, triangular, or have their own website.

No comments: