Monday, May 16, 2005

Bon Voyage Moi....



I got all my stuff gathered and ready to be packed. Tomorrow I have to find my luggage! I left it at the fourplex storage so I get to go and dig it out.

I like to pack early and have a list but I always feel like I am forgetting something.

I spent the weekend working on yard stuff. Rick mowed the yard while I edged. It is looking really nice. We went and bought some patio furniture, some hanging plants and some potted plants to put out on the porch and patio.

I just bought some adirondack chairs and a table because I am holding out on a nice set with an umbrella that I have to save up for. Rick wants the nice grill instead of the one we have that the grill that falls in if you look at it the wrong way!

I also put in a digital thermostat, it is working nicely. Slowly but surely we are getting it done. I still have some painting to do that I put off every weekend and some doors to put up.

Wish me luck on the working "retreat"! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, good luck at your retreat then! Sorry I haven't "stopped by" lately!
Sim

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't stopped by for a while...there's been so much going on in your life!! Have fun on your retreat - how fun it'll be to come home to someone who's missed you.

=) kris