Sunday, March 13, 2005

The interview and a snow day...

I had my interview Friday and I think it went well. I was really nervous when I got there but when I left I felt confident (not that I got the job but that I did my best in the interview).

They told me that they were making their decision Monday or Tuesday. Rick's sister works there and had went to a company birthday party on Saturday. This morning there is a message on my machine from her saying that she had good news! I'm hoping she was talking about the job! I haven't been able to get in touch with her today so I guess I'll have to wait it out.

Rick' mother's surgery went well. She is at home now and getting around pretty good although today she said she is having the worst pain so far-even large doses of pain killers aren't touching it. I think she has been overdoing it instead of resting-she seems like one of those kinds of people that want to go go go instead of resting in bed. Hopefully tomorrow the pain is a lot less.

Yesterday was a beautiful day and it got up into the 80's and tonight it is snowing! I hope all my trees and flowers will do OK-Rick took these yesterday:





I hope every had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the good news is about your job interview. I can't imagine you NOT getting it. I'm crossing my fingers. Russ

letti said...

all the best for the interview..i'm sure it'll be good news too! And i love the hyancinths..i'm waiting for mine to bloom :)