Tuesday, September 19, 2006



After thinking about my Dad selling his house I am considering on selling one of my houses. If it is worth what I'm told it is I have a ton of equity in it. I've only had it for 3 years but the market here has been increasing. I'm meeting with someone on friday so we'll see.

I applied for 3 jobs today and called back 2 of the others that only have a phone number for a contact-I just had to leave a message since neither answered. I have one more lead I'm going to follow up tomorrow and one friday.

I didn't get one job that I had held before-the lady hasn't call me back yet, but I found out from someone else that they had hired another person-which I thought was unprofessional. The last thing she said to me when I called 2 weeks ago was that she promised she would call me either way.

I have an idea why I didn't get the job-which is total BS if it is true, so I might have dodged a bullet on that one!

The weather has been nice and cool here after all that rain we had. My lilacs and apple tree are blooming again!

I hope everyone is having a great week :)

1 comment:

The Persian said...

ONE of your houses?? Impressive :)

Why do you think they didn't hire you? You can't just post something like that and not elaborate.

Your new profile pic is too hot, love the beardage!