Friday, September 29, 2006

Picture post

These are the latest of Mason:

Mason with Gramps:



Mason with Great Gramma



Mason at his Baptism-peeking back at us



He did really well, until the water got on him-he wailed for the rest of the service!

A friend emailed me these pictures that I hadn't seen in years!

Me in Sante Fe Circa 1993:



Me in Nacogdoches Texas after a 12 hour drive with 8 druck people in a Suburban Circa 1992-I was the designated driver



Paris in January 1994. It rained the whole time we were there, but I didn't care!

4 comments:

DEREK said...

love these pictures, that baby is beautiful, Paris wow, I've always wanted to go there.

Anonymous said...

Umm... signore?
I understand there is a birthday this week. Saturday to be exact? Would you like to go out and play a bit?

Congrats on the job!!! You'll have to tell me all about it.

JC said...

WOOF, Gramps is a hottie!
Paris in the rain is probably better than Paris in the seering heat like when we were there last July....anytime someone complains about the heat lately, we all say, 'It's not as hot as Paris!'
Unfortunately, the week we were there about 10 people died from the heat wave!

The Persian said...

wow what great pictures!

LOVE the older ones of you especially.

Have a great weekend!