Monday, September 04, 2006

Uncertainty



I'm still waiting to hear on a couple of jobs I have applied for and interviewed with. Budget meetings and background checks oh my! Hopefully I'll hear something tuesday. I'll go through the want ads again probably tonight.

I've been so stressed about it the last couple of nights I've been having trouble sleeping. From that and bills bills bills!

We have been getting a lot of rain lately which always helps my mood-it is nice today overcast and under 70.

I have had a few good wins lately.

I hope everyone has a great day :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any news on the job front?
Keep your head up and hit Monster. They've taken down most of the "crap" jobs and are posting some decent ones lately.

The Persian said...

Hey there Jeff, I think something has gone awry with your template, the side bar is shifted over and down to the right.

Good luck with the job search!

:)