Monday, February 21, 2005

Is there a chiropracter in the house...

The last few days have been hectic with moving and trying to place furniture at the new house. There are only a few things left at the apartment but we are in the new house amidst the chaos of boxes. I'm exhausted and full of aches and pains.

I've organized the kitchen and bath as best I could so far. It is amazing that all of this stuff used to be in a small 1 bedroom apartment and I've filled a 3 bedroom house! I think it is an illusion-there are boxes everywhere.

Today I hope to get the few things left at the apartment as well as organize the office and closets. Tomorrow I hope to spend the day at the apartment cleaning and getting it ready for the new renter.

The dogs are slowly getting used to the new house, they have been barking more than normal while trying to figure out all the new noises. A calico cat has shown up at the door which I think Petey sees as a tasty treat. He will start barking and drooling when he sees her.

Ooops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your back is better! You've just got to the funnest part of the move. Decorating the new pad!!