Thursday, December 23, 2004

I wasn't dreaming of a white Christmas...

As I sit typing this it is 14 degrees and snowing. I still have to get out in this mess due to my procrastination! Tomorrow is supposed to get warmer with a high of 22!

I got all of my presents wrapped except for a couple that I still need boxes for. I'm hoping I'll be able to find one more roll of wrapping paper and some bows-my bows didn't survive storage and look smashed.

I was getting excited about a traditional turkey and dressing dinner and then I find out today that the dinner fare where I'm going is to be tacos. So instead of the cranberry dressing I planned on making I'll make some salsa. Feliz Navidad!

The top 100 toys of the 70's!

Is your color printer a government spy?

When you just don't have time to post on your blog.

Top 10 net hoaxes/urban legends of 2004.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tacos?! Cool! I've never been a fan of turkey, but I can eat tacos anytime. Keep some antacids handy, Jeff -- and have a great Xmas! Russ

Anonymous said...

i had never seen snow before, coming from a hot and humid tropical country, but man, when it snowed in abilene like 2 weeks back , i was like a little girl with a new barbie doll, i couldn't stop staring out the window with huge unblinking eyes and pestering david to play in the snow with me.

i've had a good year and if i go at it right, i probably will have many more good ones to come :)

hoping yours is wonderful too

letti.blogspot.com