Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Vague instructions..

This time I fought the ceiling fan, but won! The design on this ceiling fan was different than I had ever seen so it took some figuring out, plus the instructions were vague. I kept thinking I was missing pieces to put it together but they were on the fan already, not in the box like I was thinking.

So after about an hour and a half of installation/arguement we stood back with the ever present left over pieces/parts and took stock-no wobbles, it didn't come crashing down, and it worked! Here is a picture I found of it-



Other than searching for moving boxes I didn't do much else today besides balance my checkbook (which was depressing). Tomorrow I plan on making some major headway.

The deck is stacked!!

The gods have sneezed?

A robot that eats to refuel.

No comments: