Friday, April 07, 2006

A few wins...

I won a free ticket to see Narnia or any Disney Film from the Narnia instant win. This is my second one of those.

I have won 2 T-shirts from the Miller Lite Save the Taste instant win, a 12 pack of Coke from the MIS Race to Win instant win.

While looking back at my winning emails I found one I had missed somehow back in February for a $20 gift card to the NCAA sports store from the Coke A winner every 35 seconds instant win.

That puts my yearly total for 2006 at $1063.03 and an overall total since 2000 at $20,364.52! Not bad for a little side hobby!

Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, how the hell do you win all that stuff? I never win ANYTHING!

Anonymous said...

Ditto what Donnie said.

Although I did win those posters and a deck of cards.

Maybe my luck will turn one day.

Where are those paper clips??