Monday, April 10, 2006

Libra (Sep 24 - Oct 23)



Your Week Ahead Libra - Saturday, 8th April 2006

This week brings a full Moon in your sign. If you are anticipating a quiet, easy time, you had better adjust your expectations. Something big is brewing. Now don't worry, I said big, not bad. It's not necessarily going to be easy but it won't prove hard, either. Just challenging in the nicest possible sense. You are about to put all your energy into something very demanding that's wonderfully worthwhile. If you don't already know where your great opportunity lies, you'll see it soon enough.

If I believed in this stuff I would be worried!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't look at any horoscopes Sunday--just as well. Not that I believe in it that much, either. But still. . .
I actually wouldn't mind a little change.
I'd prefer large bills though. Of course, I have quite a few of those, anyway--electricity, gas, mortgage. . .