Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday

I have been neglecting giving my car a bath for the longest time and finally went and washed mine and Ricks car. There is a new carwash around the corner from here with all then new bells and whistles so it was not a big job.

I need to get the tires rotated, oil change and a few other things done but I'm the worst of procastination.



I planned on bathing the dogs as well but ended up watching a few movies and some tv shows. I didn't even make dinner, I got lazy and ended up picking something up.

This week I plan on starting a job search-not looking forward to it. I have a few ideas about what I'd like to do but still undecided.

Hope everyone has a good Monday :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job search; I need to do likewise, but I'm not looking forward to it, either. I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up!
I need to bathe my dogs; but it's such an undertaking, I just keep putting it off!