Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Petey, pouting, and the plumbing gods...

Rick found this picture yesterday of Petey as a puppy that we hadn't been able to find since we took it:



He is still cute, but sometimes I wish they stayed that small!

Today was not a particularly good day.

A stupid argument between me and Rick kept us from working on the house today. I think he is still pouting-I even apologized for my end of it and got him a silly "I'm sorry" card and some chocolate-to no avail.

I was doing laundry today at my apartment and while I was outside with the dogs I heard splashing noises under the house. I opened the crawl space door and to my horror my laundry water (and who knows what else) is draining directly under the house in the crawl space.

Not long after that, one of the renters tells me that his sink and tub faucets are not putting any water out. I was telling a friend earlier and she said I must have done something to upset the plumbing gods!

It seems everytime I turn around I am having plumbing troubles. I have owned these houses for years and just recently it is one problem after another-I have my plumber on speed dial for goodness sakes.

Other than that I had a pretty good day

1 comment:

Zenia said...

Cute dog!