Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Plans derailed....

I planned on working on the house today, but I got one of my apartments rented so I had to go and do some last minute things over there. It wasnt too bad, the last renter left it moderately clean so all I had to do was sweep/mop, dust the ceiling fans/mini blinds, throw out the stuff she left behind and change the locks. She left me a note telling me where to send her deposit-after moving out with 8 months left on her lease!

Rick is starting to get the flu so looks like the rest of my week will be fun taking up the slack around here, trying to get the house ready, and playing nurse. This will be my new address soon-



Just kidding, it't not that bad...yet!

I'd just forget to water it!

My summer home.

My computer is trying to tell me something.

Let me just write you a check.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved those little tiny plants!!!! How would you water that? With an eye dropper? They are still just so adorable.

I hope Rick feels better soon, and that you don't catch whatever he's got. I've been busily Lysol-ing everything in the office so I don't catch what these guys have...

=) kris
http://journals.aol.com/kristeenaelise/thedailypurge