Monday, January 31, 2005

Nyquil day part 2

My cold has gotten worse. I had to admit defeat and will probably cancel my busy day tomorrow. I had a slight burst of energy earlier and packed one box!

The aches have gone away and were replaced by a hideous scratchy sore throat and I can't quit coughing. Thanks Russ, for advice of the saline nose stuff, I'll try that next time :) Counting the minutes until my next dose of Nyquil....

Here are a few games I found, it took me forever to figure out the one called levers and fly guy is just a fun interactive animation:

Fly Guy

Levers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn, Jeff...I'm sorry you're still feeling bad. If the sore throat lasts another day and/or you have a fever -- go to the doctor STAT. You might have strep. (I'm a total hypochondriac who reads too much). Also -- chew some gum. Saliva is a natural pain killer for throat pain. Sugarless is best, but noboby should deny a sick guy a little glucose! (grin)

Russ

Anonymous said...

Man...I hope you are getting better, Jeff. I'm worried.

Russ

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.